Nablasol is looking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of our growing team to help manage our cloud infrastructure and streamline our releases. The main objective for this role will be to increase automation for our deployment and release processes, along with introducing new tools and technologies for developer productivity.
- Design, deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure for scalable applications
- Deploy and manage servers and containers on various cloud providers.
- Troubleshoot server, configuration and application issues.
- Improvise processes for ease of development, testing and deployment.
- Automate server deployments using configuration management tools
- Streamline code releases using CI/CD pipelines
- Monitor the infrastructure and applications for performance and security.
- Audit and document all infrastructure and configurations.
- Proficiency in setting up servers and serverless services on cloud environments (AWS, GCloud or Azure)
- Good knowledge of Git and CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins preferred)
- Experience with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with Linux system administration and configuration
- Some proficiency in any scripting language (Python or GoLang)
- Knowledge of any monitoring and logging tools will be preferred
- Knowledge of any configuration management solution (Ansible or Chef) will be preferred.
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in handling large production environments will be preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree in technology or related areas