The IT Project Coordinator at Nablasol works with various project stakeholders ensuring a successful implementation of solutions for our international clients. The candidate should have a good understanding of a software project lifecycle and a knack for improving business processes.
- Monitor project progress keeping track of timelines and quality standards.
- Work with various stakeholders across the business and technical teams.
- Provide regular updates to the clients and be the primary point of contact.
- Analyze business processes and propose software solutions to solve problems.
- Suggest workflow improvements to help streamline processes using technology.
- Create documentation and build model diagrams for processes and data flows.
- Develop layouts and wireframes to ensure the solution meets the user requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate UAT in coordination with appropriate business users.
- Conduct market research for new engagements and write case studies for the completed ones
- Research industry trends and investigate new software tools for thought leadership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen interest in latest tools and technology.
- Hands-on experience with any project management tool like JIRA, Trello, Asana, etc.
- Experience in building models and diagrams using Visio, Powerpoint, Draw.io or similar tools.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and building relationships.
- A flair for understanding and streamlining business processes will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and other enterprise applications will be preferred.
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in IT Project Coordination, preferably for international clients.
- Experience in working with enterprise customers will be preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in technology or an MBA in related discipline
Submit Your Application