UI / UX Developer
Nablasol is looking for a UI/UX developer to work on development projects using some of the latest frameworks and software design patterns. The responsibilities will include development of front-end frameworks for web applications for global clients.
- Analyze requirements and propose software solutions to solve problems.
- Develop layouts and prototypes to ensure the solution meets requirements.
- Write well-structured and testable code following the set guidelines.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software bugs.
- Provide operational support for production applications.
- Integrate multiple systems from different vendors with seamless data flow.
- Investigate new technologies and continue to update your technical skills.
- Must be proficient in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- Experience working with SASS will be preferred.
- Experience with technologies like WordPress, PHP, node.js will be preferred.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- The ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload.
- An ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in UI/UX Development.
- Prior experience in handling large production environments will be preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.