Nablasol is looking for a Web Designer / UI Developer to work on front-end layouts and designs for web/mobile projects. The responsibilities will include understanding the requirements for the design, creating layouts (both web and mobile) and doing the front-end (HTML/CSS) coding for the layouts.
- Analyze requirements and propose software solutions to solve problems.
- Develop layouts and prototypes to ensure the solution meets requirements.
- Write well-structured and testable code following the set guidelines.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software bugs.
- Provide operational support for production applications.
- Integrate multiple systems from different vendors with seamless data flow.
- Investigate new technologies and continue to update your technical skills.
- Must be proficient in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- Experience with backend technologies like PHP, MySQL, node.js will be preferred.
- Experience working with SASS will be preferred.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- The ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload.
- An ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in software development or programming.
- Prior experience in handling large production environments will be preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
Submit Your Application