Gaining advantage of Competitor’s marketing spends
A Case Study on Gaining Advantage of Competitor’s Marketing Spends
A Mortgage Company in Atlanta, Georgia.
Our task was to boost up the conversion rate by creating a Digital Marketing campaign
- We did an in-depth analysis of the Business and its competitors.
- We efficiently did a SWOT analysis.
- Competitors were running, Nationwide Radio and TV campaigns. Poor on Branding while generating a lot of keywords.
- We build up a strategy, which involved researching their campaigns and analyzing their message to extract relevant keywords from their TV and radio spots, which were most likely to be Goggled by the users.
- The above strategy helped us gain advantage of Competitor’s marketing spends and we ran highly optimized PPC campaigns in major territories.
- Our landing page was specifically designed to match the color scheme and other aesthetics of the competitor’s TV advertisement.
- The leads started coming in, as people would Google most of the keywords being generated.
- We got a highly successful campaign.
Our conversion rate from the campaign was 250% of our average rate. We were able to successfully reform their weakness into our strength. Hence, we were effectively able to take advantage of the marketing dollars spent by the competitors.