Nablasol is looking for an Accountant to manage and maintain books of accounts along with all tax and
government compliances. An ideal candidate will be someone who has great analytical skills along with excellent
attention to detail and a drive to improve systems and processes.
- Independently handling all accounting work and compliances.
- Maintaining books of account in Tally with multi-currency features.
- Preparing challans for TDS and GST; and ensure timely filing of returns.
- Employee payroll processing and related compliances.
- Managing the account receivables and payables.
- Coordinating for all audit requirements and ensure timely audit of accounts.
- Reconciling with bank statements and ensure all entries are accounted accurately.
- Building and maintaining MIS reports and spreadsheets as and when required.
- Maintaining inventory and keeping track of all office equipment.
- Assisting with operational requirements of office and coordinating with vendors.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping with Tally.
- Knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
Education & Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in as an Accountant.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field.
- Experience filing GST and TDS returns, preferably for a service-based organization.
- Prior experience working in a technology-oriented/export-import environment will be preferred.
Careers at Nablasol
At Nablasol, we are building a workplace which takes great pride in their people. We believe in hiring the best
and create a conducive environment to make your job both challenging and fun. We work in a fast-paced startup
environment with some of the best brains in the industry.
A career with Nablasol provides immense learning and training opportunities and an unmatched growth path for