Nablasol is looking for a Business Analyst to analyze business processes and assess system requirements for our international clients. The candidate should have a knack for improving business processes and suggesting software system changes through data analysis.
- Analyze business processes and propose software solutions to solve problems.
- Suggest workflow improvements to help streamline processes using technology.
- Work with various stakeholders across the business and technical teams.
- Create documentation and build model diagrams for processes and data flow.
- Facilitate requirement negotiation among multiple stakeholders in the business.
- Develop layouts and wireframes to ensure the solution meets the user requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements for software developers.
- Support internal QA and testing by enabling them to formulate functional test cases.
- Coordinate and facilitate UAT in coordination with appropriate business users.
- Build reports and visualizations to help analyze data for business processes.
- Generate exception and outlier reports to find gaps in the data and identify issues.
- Conduct market research for new engagements and write case studies for the completed ones.
- Research industry trends and investigate new software tools for thought leadership.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen interest in latest tools and technology.
- Hands-on experience in building protypes and wireframes for software systems.
- Experience in building models and diagrams using Visio, Powerpoint, Draw.io or similar tools.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and building relationships.
- A flair for understanding and streamlining business processes will be a big plus.
- Some experience with SQL and any BI tool will be preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and other enterprise applications will be preferred.
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in business analysis, preferably for international clients.
- Experience in analyzing requirements for enterprise customers with be preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in technology or an MBA in related discipline.
Submit Your Application