This is a remote position.
Nablasol is looking for a Growth Marketer that will go beyond customer acquisition; you must provide a 360 approach to scale conversions and drive customer engagement and retention. The ideal candidate should have flawless language skills and be tech-savvy.
- Execute high-converting campaign strategies across all marketing channels
- Conducting research to understand the target audience, their behaviors, preferences, and pain points
- Identifying creative and unconventional strategies to rapidly acquire customers and increase user engagement
- Creating and managing content that attracts and engages the target audience including blogs, case studies, info-graphics and videos
- Ensure consistent brand communication across various channels
- Manage social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
- Optimize and monitor paid search and social Ad campaigns
- Assisting in the planning, execution, and optimization of SEO strategies to improve website traffic and search engine rankings
- Prepare and Manage email campaigns for prospects and clients
- Review and manage the marketing funnel across digital platforms
- Understanding of various digital marketing channels
- Excellent English Language and Internet Research Skills
- Having the creative bug along with thoroughness and attention to detail
- Must be highly analytical, with a sound grasp of performance optimization strategies
- Experience in software/technology domains will be preferred
- Knowledge of Canva and any Video editing tool will be preferred
Education & Experience
- 1-4 years’ experience in B2B Digital Marketing.
- Prior experience working in a technology-oriented environment will be preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline