This is a remote position.
Nablasol is looking for a PHP developer to work on development projects using some of the latest frameworks and software design patterns. The responsibilities will include the full lifecycle development of web applications for global clients.
- Analyze requirements and propose software solutions to solve problems.
- Develop layouts and prototypes to ensure the solution meets requirements.
- Write well-structured and testable code following the set guidelines.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software bugs.
- Provide operational support for production applications.
- Integrate multiple systems from different vendors with the seamless data flow.
- Investigate new technologies and continue to update your technical skills.
- Must be proficient in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- MVC frameworks – Zend, CodeIgnighter & CakePHP.
- Experience with CRM systems like SugarCRM will be preferred.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- The ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload.
- An ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
Education & Experience
- 5-10 years experience in software development or programming.
- Prior experience in handling large production environments will be preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any technology.