In 2020, businesses witnessed an exponential level of traffic on their website post-pandemic. They saw a traffic increment from as low as 15% to as high as 200%. This increment in the website race has increased the competition to the existing businesses that have their website already established. However, just creating a website in our world is not the only step you need to go online. Read further to know how you can leverage website content to generate inbound leads.
The next question that the higher management, ideally the marketing team,1 should think of is, “How will this help me further generate businesses?”. The human resource team should ask, “How can I pull in the best talent without paying any job portal and maximizing value out of the website?”. Websites just remain like any other tool that is a lost opportunity from many aspects.
You may ask, “How does this affect me and my business?” when you create a website. Ask the questions for all elements like outdated messaging, negative reviews by the customers, unanswered text messages, pricing plan, which is no more relevant. Basically, it is the face of your business to the outside world. The longer the website remains an idol, you think whether it will be a burden.
We at Nablasol assure you managing your website is not a mountainous task. With the help of a Content Management System or CMS, you can manage your website content. If you have a website, it is either a static development where all the updates have been hardcoded using the web programming language. However, if you are not well versed with the coding language, CMS allows you to recreate the messaging & design of your website the way you want it.
Benefits of CMS:
- User friendly: The features embedded are easy to use regardless of any prior front-end web development. It helps in downloading updates, deletions, and alternation of web content. CMS also allows you to develop your website that will give a seamless experience. This is possible on multiple platforms like android, iOS smartphones, and tablets.
- Better collaboration: Using CMS can help automate many processes like quick plugins for a chatbot or a collaborative environment for content sharing.
- Search engine friendly: The CMS can easily customize your website to be accessed on the SERP using content tweaking and SEO tools integration.
- Cost-efficient: With an easy-to-use interface, you can save on the cost for the high-end web developer. This will bring down the price by almost 66.6% based on industry standards.
- Extendable: CMS system can be integrated with the marketing tools and the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. This helps you track your leads generated through the website and cater to their needs by automating the process.
Your business input should have a vision of generating revenue from all the investments made on different mediums. Pulling leads and engaging your clients on your website has proven to be the most successful formula. Although it is better to be abreast of the latest design trends and technologies that can help your website function better. As a result, it will allow you to gain a competitive advantage sustainably should be something an organization should aim for. At Nablasol, we can help with not only the best-suited CMS for your business but automate the processes on the website. Resulting in an increase in your efficiency in targeting new business avenues.